The Progressive® Insurance Chicagoland Fishing, Travel & Outdoor Expo — Your customers will be here. Will you?
Wondering how to best market your company and products to today’s consumers? Wondering where your next sale is coming from? We can help!
Exhibiting at the Progressive® Insurance Chicagoland Fishing, Travel & Outdoor Expo is a cost-effective way to promote your products and services. The show’s mix of products, education, attractions and entertainment draws a highly targeted audience of boaters, fishermen, hunters and outdoors enthusiasts. It’s an experiential marketplace that connects with people in a way no other form of marketing can, and lets you reach prospects at the best time time to make a sale—when they are looking!
3-Year attendance average of 19,642
63% said their primary reason to attend was "to buy"
88% of attendees made a purchase.
Source: 2019 post show attendee survey.
- 12.8 million people live within 100 miles of Schaumburg, IL.
- Total population (MSA) exceeds 10 million and ranks 3rd behind only New York City and Los Angeles.
- The Chicagoland’s metro’s median household income is $61,019.
- Serving over four million sportsmen and women in the Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana region.
- The market spends over $317 million annually on fishing tackle and $5.4 billion on all fishing/hunting gear and travel.
Schaumburg Convention Center is conveniently located at the intersection of I-90 and I-290 (Rte. 53) providing easy access from all directions.
The convention center is approximately 25 miles northwest of downtown Chicago.
- A modern convention center.
- 100,000 square feet of well lighted space.
- Exhibitor-friendly – self move-in, set-up and move-out.
- Serving the over four million sportsmen and women in the northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin and northwest Indiana region.
- Full service show contractor to assist with all your furniture and electrical needs.schaumburg convention center
- Conveniently located at the intersection of I-90 and I-290 (Rte. 53) providing easy access from all directions.
- Free parking for both attendees and exhibitors.
- Moderately priced Renaissance Hotel connected to the convention center.
Meet Our Audience
NMMA boat and sport shows attract a highly qualified audience of engaged, motivated boating and outdoor enthusiasts.
3-year attendance average
Are Repeat Visitors
Came "to buy"
Made Purchase at Show
This is what our past exhibitors have to say:
“I have been in the retail tackle market since 1981 and the Chicagoland Fishing, Travel and Outdoor Expo is not to be missed! If you are a retailer, consumer or manufacturer you need to be at this show! The first two years have been great! I look forward to exhibiting at this show for years to come!”
St. Croix Rods
“What a great event! Tod and his staff went out of their way to help me with last minute requests and the attendance was reminiscent of the old Chicago show. The facility is first class and very friendly for exhibitors. This is the only show in this market to attend!”
Sportco Marketing (Shimano, PowerPro, G.Loomis, Jackall)
“We just wanted to thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of the show this year at Schaumburg. We had a very successful show and wish to be part of it again next year. Your professionalism of running shows was very evident in the way the show was run.”
Lake Holiday Marina – Somonauk, IL
“I wanted to let you know how impressed we were with the show. It was very nice and professionally run. Thanks again for a GREAT SHOW!!!”