The Progressive® Insurance Chicagoland Fishing, Travel & Outdoor Expo — Your customers will be here. Will you?
Wondering how to best market your company and products to today’s consumers? Wondering where your next sale is coming from? We can help!
Exhibiting at the Progressive® Insurance Chicagoland Fishing, Travel & Outdoor Expo is a cost-effective way to promote your products and services. The show’s mix of products, education, attractions and entertainment draws a highly targeted audience of boaters, fishermen, hunters and outdoors enthusiasts. It’s an experiential marketplace that connects with people in a way no other form of marketing can, and lets you reach prospects at the best time time to make a sale—when they are looking!
3-Year attendance average of 19,642
63% said their primary reason to attend was "to buy"
88% of attendees made a purchase.
- 12.8 million people live within 100 miles of Schaumburg, IL.
- Total population (MSA) exceeds 10 million and ranks 3rd behind only New York City and Los Angeles.
- The Chicagoland’s metro’s median household income is $61,019.
- Serving over four million sportsmen and women in the Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana region.
- The market spends over $317 million annually on fishing tackle and $5.4 billion on all fishing/hunting gear and travel.
The convention center is approximately 25 miles northwest of downtown Chicago.
- A modern convention center.
- 100,000 square feet of well lighted space.
- Exhibitor-friendly – self move-in, set-up and move-out.
- Serving the over four million sportsmen and women in the northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin and northwest Indiana region.
- Full service show contractor to assist with all your furniture and electrical needs.schaumburg convention center
- Conveniently located at the intersection of I-90 and I-290 (Rte. 53) providing easy access from all directions.
- Free parking for both attendees and exhibitors.
- Moderately priced Renaissance Hotel connected to the convention center.
Meet Our Audience
3-year attendance average